For your convenience, some of our most common customer questions are answered right here.

Not finding what you want? Reach out directly through our Contact Us page.

Q: When are “S” Corporation / LLC returns due?

A: 03/15/2019

Q: When are individual returns due?

A: 04/15/2019

Q: When are Franchise tax filings due?

A: 05/15/2019

Q: Can you help me file an extension on my individual or corporate return?

A: Yes, please contact us for more details.

Q: I am starting my own business, what operating entity is best for me (Partnership / S-Corp / C-Corp)?

A: Every business is different, please feel free to contact us and we can talk through with you your options and what best meets your new companies needs.

Q: What is an Enrolled Agent? EA

A:  Enrolled agents (EAs) are America’s Tax Experts. EAs are the only federally licensed tax practitioners who specialize in taxation and also have unlimited rights to represent taxpayers before the IRS.